Single row angular contact ball bearings can only bear axial load in one direction. When this type of bearing bears pure radial load, because the line of action of the rolling element load and the line of action of the radial load are not in the same radial plane, an internal axial component of force is generated, so it must be installed in pairs.
the characteristics and uses of angular contact ball bearings (bearing contact angle):
a. Angular contact ball bearings:
1. There is a contact angle between the ring and the ball. The standard contact angles are 15°, 30° and 40° * The larger the contact angle, the greater the axial load capacity
2. The smaller the contact angle, the more conducive to high-speed rotation
3. Single row bearings can bear radial load and unidirectional axial load
4. DB combination, DF combination and double row bearings can Bearing radial load and two-way axial load
5. DT combination is suitable for the occasions where the one-way axial load is large and the rated load of a single bearing is insufficient
6. The high-speed ACH type bearing has a small ball diameter and a large number of balls, and is mostly used for machine tool spindles
7. Angular contact ball bearings are suitable for high-speed and high-precision rotation.
8. Two single-row angular contact ball bearings combined on the back of the structure share the inner ring and outer ring, which can bear radial load and bidirectional axial load.
9. No filling groove there are also sealed bearings.
b. Angular contact ball bearings are mainly suitable for cages:
1. Stamping steel cage (bowl shape…single row; S shape, crown shape…double row)
2. Copper alloy or phenolic resin cutting cage, synthetic Resin forming cage
The main purpose of angular contact ball bearings:
1. Single row: machine tool spindle, high frequency motor, gas turbine, centrifugal separator, small car front wheel, differential pinion shaft
2. Double row: oil pump, Roots blowers, air compressors, various transmissions, fuel injection pumps, printing machinery.
The company processes and manufactures various and all kinds of international brand bearings.
After-sales service tenet
First, the work of the after-sales service department
Customers buy products sold in our company, just the beginning of our company, but also the beginning of the after-sales service department, in the entire stage of our customers, all of our after-sales service personnel take thoughtful, meticulous, enthusiasm, timely service Let customers.